DXdao at ETHDenver 2023
Conferences are a whirlwind of one event after another, and days blur together. The MC² event with MetaCartel and Swapr by DXdao was the highlight while CoWSwap made a moovelous impression too. Without revealing anymore, see what the team had to say about their time at ETHDenver:
Explore like you were there :
The week around ETHDenver at the new Spork Castle was a blast of non-stop energetic, Web3 conversations. There was plenty of fun to be had by all and this is how it went down for the DXdao contributors and community members…
- The week started with many impromptu gatherings around Camp Buidl and the Buidl Hub. Newcomers could engage with contributors and learn how to make the jump into DAOs:
- The Opolis “Future of Work” Mini-Summit broke down how collaboration, innovative systems, and decentralized organizations are creating a new way to work!
- The “DAO it Like You Mean It” panel at DAOs @Denver, put on by Tally and friends, was one of the most comprehensive conversations held about all things DAOs, of the entire week!
- The Gitcoin Community Gathering in Boulder was an amazing way to break up the week and collaborate around new ideas in the Public Goods space.
- DAOPlanet ‘s DAODenver 2023 covered so many topics you are going to need to spend a week re-watching them!
- The Schelling Point Denver 2023 line-up was jam packed with some of the best DAO operators in the space.
- The official ETHDenver event took over the National Western Complex and put on a rodeo made up of hackers, all the best projects in Web3, and fun side spaces for a valuable meeting of the minds. The event was full of major announcements and big ideas.
- There were many exceptional talks and panels like this one by @TheEylon on “All the ways we have f#@ked up governance, and how to rethink about it from first principles”:
MC² — Not a lesson in relativity
The MC² event with Meta Cartel and Swapr by DXdao was one of the most friendly and fun networking events we’ve seen at a large gathering. There could not have been a better way of closing out ETHDenver 2023.
There was space to talk and create new ideas, kicked off by a couple of awesome panels, while eating tasty greek food and enjoying an open bar!
ETHDenver was amazing and we are already looking forward to next year!
Denver has clearly established itself as the premium Ethereum conference in the U.S., serving as a magnet for all American companies and also an attractive destination for those around the world to make a trip worthwhile. Some highlights we felt needed a mention…
Mooo Bar — CoWSwap somehow managed to find a cow-themed bar in Denver with milk and everything. It’s clearly becoming one of the more important players in the MEV space as well as an attractive option for DAO treasuries.
ENS at the Cooper Lounge was a great event near Union Station. ENS DAO has grown just as quickly as ENS adoption. With the ENS community so broad it touches almost every corner of Ethereum. It was great to have the Nimi team there, to meet the Karma team (DXventures grantee) as well as the ETH.limo guys.
Stakewise at Lucky Strike — this event was a lot of fun because there was bowling! DXdao has 1300+ ETH staked with Stakewise!
The main ETHDenver event was a fun maze to get lost in as so many major projects were there. Denver was great, but sometimes it gets cold! Make sure to take along a good coat!
DENOTED: 2023 #BUIDLathon Winner
ETHDenver would not be complete without its #BUIDLathon. DXgov’s Kenny, teamed up with long-time friends Eric and Yannis and got stuck in and built DENOTED.
We are extremely proud to say DENOTED was one of the three winners announced in the DAOS + Community Track. A big congratulations to the team from the DXdao community.
Denoted is a knowledge management editor that leverages current blockchain APIs to quickly and easily visualize on-chain data — in one single place.
The vision is to facilitate the simple sharing of on-chain data to a broad audience beyond the technically inclined. We foresee the product used by community managers, informing their communities about their latest DAO trends, researchers contextualizing their research, or maybe even a blogger advising their audience of the latest insights in the crypto space. With a community-driven approach, the use cases are endless and this is the way we intend to keep it.
Denoted is another tool that can be used to further advance the adoption of blockchain technology. We wish the Denoted team all the best as they continue to BUIDL! You can see the DENOTED app here.
About DXdao: DXdao is a decentralized collective that builds, owns, and governs DeFi and governance products. Reputation (REP) is voting power in DXdao, and DXD is the financial token with a claim on profit from DXdao products.
DXdao products include Omen (prediction markets), Carrot (programmable incentives), DXgov (governance framework), and Swapr (governance-enabled AMM). DXdao believes in governance and decentralization.
Connect with DXdao: Discord | Twitter | Telegram | Keybase | DAOtalk Forum